Are you a leader of a charity or Not-for-profit organisation?
- Under pressure?
- Feeling the financial squeeze?
- Lacking a clear focus or direction?
- Having too much to do with too little time to do it in?
- Feeling isolated?
- Feeling like you’ve hit a brick wall?
Then we can help!
We offer Leadership and Executive coaching for Charities and Not-for-profit organisations. With extensive experience and knowledge at a senior leadership level in this sector, we can help you:
- Increase personal effectiveness and achieve organisational outcomes
- Develop and implement organisational strategies and plans to achieve charitable and business objectives
- Manage your work-life balance
- Develop your role as leader
- Obtain a ‘safe space’ to discuss ideas and issues
We realise that many charities and not-for-profit organisations are under financial pressure at this time, but we and our customers believe our coaching is a valuable investment to securing a more stable future for your organisation.
We offer several packages including a monthly payment option to help you spread the cost.
We are also able to offer discounts to not-for-profit organisations and charities, depending on size and income. Please contact us for a no-obligation chat about our packages and discounts and how we can help you spread the cost. We’re coaches, not sales-people, so promise not to do the hard sell – that’s really not our style!
To book or to discuss how we can help you, call us on 07714 855757, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our other coaching and training services, please visit our website at: www.bright-bird.co.uk